Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2020

Fascist Takeover Amid Coronavirus


Hello folks! Since I got my channel back I figured I should do another artstream. Subjects include the pandemic (of course,) Trump's incredibly awful leadership, the Tea Party 2.0, the post office, progressive voters, Joe Biden, and the upcoming election. Also, I continue drawing a hideous lady demon.

 Hope everyone out there is staying inside, and staying healthy. I know a few of the states are starting to rescind the shelter in place orders, I encourage everyone in these states to please take what precautions you can - wear a mask, wash your hands, socially distance yourself, etc. I know it may not be possible for everyone, do the best you can. Just because our politicians aren't taking this pandemic seriously doesn't mean we can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment