Hello folks! This week is all about libertarianism and why I think it sucks. Topics include:
- Why in the United States "Libertarianism" is nearly exclusively right wing compared to the rest of the world
- Common Libertarian beliefs and their shortcomings
- Yes, there are pro-war libertarians.
- An extremely brief history of libertarians (like, extremely brief)
- Why are there so many conspiracy theorists, racists, alternative medicine freaks, anti-vaxxers, MRM people, anti-maskers, Redpill assholes, gun nuts, religious freaks, preppers, sovereign citizens, and other assorted cranks under the Libertarian umbrella?
- Some of my favorite wacky libertarian politicians
- The libertarian to alt-right pipeline.
Plus we continue our illustration of the Oompa Loompas invading the Smurf village.